99 Sunfire trouble starting when engine warm

I am at a loss to determine why my 2.2l sunfire will not start easily after it has been running for a while. When the the engine is cold in the morning it fires right up. An hour later or four hours later it
takes 15 to 30 seconds of cranking to get it going. There are no codes or check engine lights. I have replaced the fuel line (corroded), spark plugs and wires.
The GM dealer has no idea. The local garage said it was my battery....duh...it cranks for a long time...
Any ideas out there????
Apreciate any leads..
Dave
Get a fuel pressure gauge on it and see if you've got pressure right away. Pump could be bleeding back.