Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Obam-mama-mama-mobile
Obam-mama-mama-mobile made by GOVERNMENT MOTORS heavily subsidised to put all others out of business. Subsidized by the US and Canadian Taxpayers. Make sure ya' all pay yours taxes now....

Any hope for share holders?
Is there any hope for GM share holders? If they issue $177B in more shares, with a dilution effect approaching 300:1, then do a 100:1 reverse split GM would still be a penny stock.
3
3

11 days left
Today the Canadian governments said there is to the end of the month, back peddling from the May 15th commitment. Not unusally for whimpy Canadian governments to do this. CAW and GM didn't come to an...

GM May Focus on Cheaper Imports, Cut US Jobs
GM May Focus on Cheaper Imports, Cut US Jobs | 18 May 2009 | 06:33 AM ET General Motors is engaged in negotiating a reorganization that could increase vehicle imports from its plants in Mexico and...
30
30

GM bankruptcy would be complex, painful
GM bankruptcy would be complex, painful other issues could make Chrysler process seem simple by comparison By Allison Linn Senior writer updated 7:41 a.m. ET, Mon., May 18, 2009 If General Motors...
3
3

Re: Industry crisis sees US car dealerships cut loose and left with nothing to sell The shrinkage of General Motors and Chrysler's dealer networks is putting more than 100,000 jobs in doubt at car yards in towns and cities across America
"HURRY, HURRY!" Get Your Chinese Cars Now While They're Still Cheap!" -------------------- "As Detroit Crumbles, China Emerges as Auto Epicenter" By Kendra Marr Washington Post Staff Writer Monday,...
15
15

96 Buick - No Hot Start
1996 Buick Regal, 3.8L NA, ~ 85K Miles Starts and runs fine until fully warm (approx. 1/4 temp. sweep range), then dies and won't restart despite cranking fast (normal), having spark (at coil pack...
46
46

GM - T-minus 13 days
With 13 days left, GM news is still bad for GM but good for the taxpayer which wll see the end of this in time, I hope as some doubt exists. GMAC, mega in debt to something like a $30B shortfall now...

Studless Ice & Snow vs Perf. Winder for G8 GT
I'm considering a G8 GT but I see only Perf winter tires in 235 45 18. Are there 16" or 17" rims that would at least fit the rears so that I could run Perf Winter set in front and a Studless Ice &...
2
2

GM Deathwatch, 14 days left
GM news for the week is almost certainly guaranty bankruptcy. Discontinuing dealerships is bound to send a flury of lawsuits GM's way that can only be stopped by a chapter 11 bankruptcy. Just another...
8
8

GM/CHRYSLER Dealers
I watched a TV news story about the dealers being terminated by Chrysler. In it, they said; Chrysler would NOT buy back the inventory of spare parts. I can't imagine how a dealer can dispose of spare...
4
4

GM Dealership Closings List ?
Hi, Anyone have a link to the (complete) list of GM dealership closings ? Particularly interested in Mass. Thanks, Bob
1
1

GM and Chrysler
I am really sorry this has gone so far. Chrysler was an innovator in auto engineering, but succumbed to a lousy quality reputation, among other things. GM was not so far behind.. GM was capable of...
28
28

15 days
15 days left and all appears quiet. I am sure they are brewing up a plan to bilk taxpayers more, but will Obama continue to pull out the taxpayer credit card for GM and GMAC? GMAC was told to raise...
18
18

carfax pleas
hi, i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a carfax run. thanks, peter 1G2HZ5215VH252013
22
22