A bit of Faith Restored in GM

Page 3 of 3

true, it probably isn't. I'll bet the buyer thought it was all original, except for the louvres.

I'm glad the site was useful to you JT. The neat thing about this car hobby is seeing pics of guys and gals you know, posted on a website. I still get a kick out of seeing folks I meet at Woodward on the Woodward website. Even saw my own car on there one year.