A/C No Longer Works in 94 Chev. Lumina Sedan

Hi,
The A/C no longer works in my mom's 94 Chev. Lumina (V3.1 liter V6). I checked the fuse and relay (ok). The clutch on the compressor is not
engaging when A/C is turned on. A label states that a florescent dye was added to the refrigerant. At night, I used my black light and the only place I found a "glow" was around the "body" of the compressor, along the seam. Is this a clear indication that the compressor has a leak?
Thanks in advance, Brad
Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.
Probably low on freon as a result of the leak, prevents compressor engagement.

-