A/C PROBLEM 1992 LUMINA V-6

I have a 1992 Chevy Lumina 3.1 V-6 that I cannot get the AC to work.... I can run a jumper wire off the AC relay under the hood to ground and the AC will blow very nice cold air but in doing so the compressor will not cycle. I have had EVERYTHING under the dash and hood checked all relays, fuses, grounds, etc. and have even replaced the in dash control panel but it will still not work. Someone told me it could possibly be in the computer brain itself? Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Reply to
CSFD