A/C Problem

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, when I press the AC button and turn on the fan, the compressor or the auxillary fan does not come on, the system is
charged and the relays are good, What else could be wrong?
Are you sure its charged? I just found out that my 2002 Venture van (that I thought was charged) had a crack in the condenser. It seems GM had a problem with these condensers. The shop wanted $708 to fix it. I ordered a new aftermarket condenser for $154 and am going to put it in myself.

-
When I tried putting on the attatchment it was hard to press it on.

with that as your testimont for the system being fully charged are you sure you really need to be doing this yourself?
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

It isn't just a GM problem. Many of today's cars suffer from condenser leaks due to rock hits. The grills an many cars are wide open and the tubes in the condensers are thinner leading to failure due to hits by relatively small rocks. Check the Honda forums and you will see many Odysseys having the problem....
Check the fuse. I had a/c blowing hot air, compressor not engaged on a 1997 LeSabre..
Checked the fuse, it was good, reinserted the fuse and a/c started working !!