A/C Problem

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, when I press the AC button and turn on the fan, the compressor or the auxillary fan does not come on, the system is charged and the relays are good, What else could be wrong?

Reply to
abomb69

"abomb69" wrote in news:6Vhdi.1780$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net:

Reply to
Kjun

Are you sure its charged? I just found out that my 2002 Venture van (that I thought was charged) had a crack in the condenser. It seems GM had a problem with these condensers. The shop wanted $708 to fix it. I ordered a new aftermarket condenser for $154 and am going to put it in myself.

Reply to
Doug Adams

When I tried putting on the attatchment it was hard to press it on.

Reply to
abomb69

Reply to
Woody

Check the fuse. I had a/c blowing hot air, compressor not engaged on a 1997 LeSabre..

Checked the fuse, it was good, reinserted the fuse and a/c started working !!

Reply to
Guido