A/C stuck in Economode? 92 Buick

My 1992 Buick Park Avenue air conditioner is stuck in economode. It was low on freon and when I put some in, the low pressure switch made but the compressor will not turn on and the "Economode" switch is lit
like its keeping the compressor from coming on.
Any Ideas before I hot wire the compressor through the low pressure switch?
If the system is working correctly the switch senses too low pressure in the system and prevents the ac clutch from engaging.

Most systems cycle on the low pressure switch I think . The low pressure side varies to much with outdoor temp to allow it to operate like a home ac unit. But the switch on the accumulator is closed. This system may have a lose of charge switch that I don't know about.
Do I have to reset something after recharge?
No, get pressure gages on the unit and see what's what.
wrote in message

lowside due to outdoor temp, I can't put anymore. The compressor will not start as mentioned before.ps, this is an r12 system.
How much r12 did you charge the system with?

Started with one pound, however, Problem is now fixed. Found that the system does indeed have to be reset by disconnecting the battery. Compressor now runs and I can finish charging. The computer locks out the compressor if the low pressure switch stays open or the system sees high superheat. (low charge).