A Cadillac Question

Hi everybody,
I have a question regarding a 1991 Sedan Deville, which is owned by my father-in-law. The Caddy has automatic climate control, and the problem is
that the blower motor stays running even after he shuts the car off and takes out the key. The only way he can shut off the blower motor is to pull out the fuse!
The car is in sunny California and I am in cloudy Connecticut, so I haven't been able to inspect it myself, but he says that the air conditioning is cooling ok. I figure that if the ATC control head was cooked, the AC would probably be inop? I am sort of guessing its either a relay stuck in the latched position, or possibly a problem with a blower resistor... but I'm a Jeep tech by trade, I know squat about Cadillacs. Anyway, he pulled the fuse for the blower and that's that - he told me he even had to resort to rolling the windows down when he took it out for a ride this weekend!
Any help, any info on this Cadillac ATC system greatly appreciated, thanks!!!
Raddion
Look for the blower power module, I believe it is under the hood atop the pass side evap case. This is the most common problem for that condition.

-
Thanks Shep.

is
would