a new volt killer

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1051053_nissan-does-its-take-on-future-mobility-with-new-ev-concept
confirmed for sale in Europe early next year with a pricetag around
the $10,000 mark.
Bjorn wrote:

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1051053_nissan-does-its-take-on-future-mobility-with-new-ev-concept
Ahhhhahahahahahahahah! ROFL

If you live downtown Boston, NYC, Philly, etc, it may be practical. I don't see it as a highway cruiser though.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I agree with Mike: Euro/Asia. With parking at $30+++ a day in NYC people will still take transit and giant cabs. The other north east USA cities, maybe. Would have to be a compact city with low parking rates.

I would guess you dont see the VOLT competing for that market either, do you?
I guess if Bjoern doesnt buy the JOLT, it will save the taxpayer $21000 in subsidy and $7500 in misguided energy kickbacks?

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1051053_nissan-does-its-take-on-future-mobility-with-new-ev-concept
Uhhh? Euro, maybe?