a new volt killer

confirmed for sale in Europe early next year with a pricetag around the $10,000 mark.

Reply to
Bjorn

Ahhhhahahahahahahahah! ROFL

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

If you live downtown Boston, NYC, Philly, etc, it may be practical. I don't see it as a highway cruiser though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I agree with Mike: Euro/Asia. With parking at $30+++ a day in NYC people will still take transit and giant cabs. The other north east USA cities, maybe. Would have to be a compact city with low parking rates.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

I would guess you dont see the VOLT competing for that market either, do you?

I guess if Bjoern doesnt buy the JOLT, it will save the taxpayer $21000 in subsidy and $7500 in misguided energy kickbacks?

Reply to
hls

Uhhh? Euro, maybe?

Reply to