A question about a Throttle Position Sensor

I ran a diagnostic test on my 91 olds and it came up that the Throttle Position Sensor has low voltage. What happens with the voltage low? Is the any way i can fix it?

"Drewman" wrote:

Throttle
Is
Replace the sensor because the signal voltage from sensor is low or out of spec.
"SnoMan" wrote: > [quote:3044b5fd35="Drewman"]I ran a diagnostic test on my 91 > olds and it came up that the Throttle Position Sensor has low > voltage. What happens with the voltage low? Is the any way i > can fix it?[/quote:3044b5fd35] > > Replace the sensor because the signal voltage from sensor is > low or out of spec.
ok thanks