A real GeM?: Ad parody takes swipe at General Motors' bankruptcy

A real GeM?: Ad parody takes swipe at General Motors' bankruptcy http://content.usatoday.com/communities/openroad/index
As sad as General Motors' and Chrysler's bankruptcy filings became, we
had to laugh at the latest spoof of their buy-our-cars-anyway TV ads. This one --click here -- [http://current.com/items/90184685_general-motors-commercial-spoof.htm ] takes dead aim at GM and all the warm and fuzzy images it trots out to try to put an emotional twist on its otherwise sorry financial condition. For the squeamish, note there is one vulgar word.
Frankly, the GM spots have looked pretty good compared to Chrysler's, which appeared to be stuck for new vehicles to promote. In one, an upscale young exec tools around a downtown in a Chrysler 300, the once hot, now ice-cold, model badly in need of a refresh. Maybe Fiat will supply it.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Jim Higgins wrote:

Oddly I have seen several Sebrings on the road the last couple times i've been out, after not having seen a one outside a rental lot for months at a time. deep discounts? or have they been improved for 2010?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel