A world without GM

In a world without GM

In a world without GM, we would not need to bailout GM, or the 4 times so far for GMAC, and then there is Delco. Bailout group of GM. But it didn't end there. Over 2 decades of GM just sucking taxpayers money and not providing taxes for schools and society.

Many suppliers relied on GM to pay for their labor. Just got stiffed, some went bankrupt and without bailouts. But if GM wasn't around, they could supply Ford and the others with the parts, and get paid. Fewer layoffs.

Think, the 401k mutal funds would have more money too.

Even main street, over the last 2 decades some $250 billion or more tax dollars went to corrupt auto. But in peoples pockets coast to coast that could have been a lot of economic activity and bill paying.

We would still get cars, just not subsidised to GM's 2009 rate of about $60,000 per auto, and they wouldn't cost more.

Worse yet, GM continues too loose taxpayers money, the only thing they do right.

Yep, GM, they keep on sucking.

Reply to
Canuck57

First what is the source of all this info. second who is your accountant must work for govt. all fiction numbers and false info.

I suggest you come up with something that resembles the truth and quit blathering and slobbering all over your self to come up with something new.

Reply to
Tom

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Common sense. Very few would miss GM, and a real rebirth is what it needed. In the end, the brand damage of GM's tax rape of others will be it's very undoing. A handicap that will last a few generations minimum.

The world didn't end with Worldcom, Enron and others, it wouldn't have ended if congress and Obama skipped the corruption and let GM take its course.

It is the truth. The sad truth is taxpayers for the next generation got hoodwinked for bailout corruption.

The union way: _ /'_/) ,/_ / / / /'_'/' '/'__'7, /'/ / / /" /_\ ('( ' /' ') \ / '' _.7' \ ( \ \ GM, Chrysler-Cerberus, CAW-UAW, get your selfish greedy hands out of our pockets! We don't steal from you! Why do you steal from us?

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Could you name the suppliers that got stiffed, if your brain had any retention capabilities you would know that the first cash loan was to maintain operating capital and thus paying suppliers, some had to wait a couple of weeks but all got paid.

with your every guess posts and future posts your creditability goes south.

Reply to
Tom

Many big companies that are stealing taxpayer money with the aid of politicians are a real problem. It is amazing how banks and many financial institutions are allowed to rob ordinary citizens. Politicians and regulators are bribed to allow all kinds of criminal activities that make the old italian mafia look tame.

Reply to
Björn Helgaso

Because the ordinary citizens are conditioned into denial. Made like passive sheeples. Many are too tired working to keep the carrots they have.

Sooner or later, a revolt will occur right in USA and then Canada. Right after Japan gets it which should be in 3 to 10 weeks from now. You think Thursay was bad here, should have seen the Nikki.

^N225&t=5d Not much recovery there, just a 5 day 1000 point drop.

The year chart shows a melt down like curve.

^N225&t=3m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c= I give USA about 6 months after that and a 2000+ point drop in a week will again occur.

Reply to
Canuck57