ABS, TCS OFF & SES Warning Lights Troubleshooting Guide

My brother and I just spent a lot of time troubleshooting a problem with my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. The ABS (anti-lock braking system), the TCS Off (traction control system) and the service engine soon warning lights were all illuminated on the dash.

I put together a troubleshooting web page with all of the possible solutions and pictures to help illustrate the procedures.

Here's the link -

I hope it helps someone save a bit of money and time.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels