AC clutch noise - 00 Intrigue

When my Intrigue does not have the AC engaged, sometimes (not all the time for some reason) it makes a noise. I checked out the clutch and it is rubbing more than it should, but I can't see a easy way to
adjust the space for the open position like I could on my old Dodge clutch (which went through 2 USA built clutches, and the Jap clutch I put on lasted the rest of the time I owned the vehicle).
It appears you need a special tool to remove the AC clutch. You pro mech's, what do you advise?
Also, I sometimes get a high pitched squeal from this car's belt. I can drip water on the belt and it goes away. New gates belt did not solve problem. Tension seems ok. Guess its from alternator. Someone suggested using scotchbrite pad to alternator pulley. Any hints?
There is a tool to remove and install the clutch plate, .015 air gap is required here. Too tight a belt can also cause a squeal make sure the tensioner is free.

-