ac delco druastop ceramic front brake pads

has anyone used them if so are they any good?

I have a pair on a 98 Olds. They seem to stop as well as anything else. They're quiet. They DO create dust on the wheels, but it's kind of a tan color, not black. I've got about 10k miles on them so I can't tell you about longevity, but overall I'm happy with them.