Ac Delco factory radio clock not keeping time

HELP I recently installed a GM acdelco factory radio in my s10 Model No 16232131 everything works with exception of the button lights & the thing that
really is annoying is The clock doesnt keep time FOR EXAMPLE I can set the time to say 12:00 drive around for a half hour it will keep time and say 12:30 when I stop and shut motor off ill come out a half hour later start up and instead of saying 1:00 it will still say 12:30 and somtimes it even reverts back to its default of 1:00. But It keeps my radio stations in memory I can call up any preset stations I programed NOTE:this radio DOES NOT have a SET Button like some early 90s models it has an HR & Min Button. I had anouther radio same model it does the samthing (CD doent work thats why I replaced) thats what lends me to think its something else I did. Also if u have any idea why the lights dont work tune and volume light works just buttons dont
You are missing the power lead for the lights. It is separate from the radio power.