AC pressure cutoff switch in Chevrolet Venture

Our AC in our 2003 Venture is only blowing warm air. AC system has pressure, and therefore R134 in it, no leak. The compressor is not coming on. I want to check the low pressure switch but I cant find it. Does anyone know where I can find the pressure cutoff switch on one of these vans?

Let me know if you can give some insight. Thanks.

Reply to
Lee

I found a switch on the left frame rail close to the transmission when I was troubleshooting mine (2002). I thought my A/C was full too, but turned out it was a bad condenser. Seems there is a problem with these condensers developing cracks.

Reply to
Doug Adams