AC pressure cutoff switch in Chevrolet Venture

Our AC in our 2003 Venture is only blowing warm air. AC system has pressure, and therefore R134 in it, no leak. The compressor is not coming on. I want to check the low pressure switch but I cant find
it. Does anyone know where I can find the pressure cutoff switch on one of these vans?
Let me know if you can give some insight. Thanks.
I found a switch on the left frame rail close to the transmission when I was troubleshooting mine (2002). I thought my A/C was full too, but turned out it was a bad condenser. Seems there is a problem with these condensers developing cracks.

-

Sorry for the late response. I hadnt realized anybody responded until I was further researching this.
The compressor now comes on, it was a blown fuse under the hood. But it still blows warm air (not as warm, but not cold). I wonder if my R134 is low, how did you figure out your condenser was cracked?
Thanks for the response.