AC Problem with '98 Voyager

I had my AC compressor replaced back in June and last week the new compressor blew out on me. Thankfully it was under warranty but something weird happened with this repair. For reasons I'm not going to get into here,
I'm not letting this shop do any more work on the car but in the course of testing out the AC the guy who worked on it told me that I have another problem: apparently the pressure inside the compressor isn't releasing and he says it's one of two things causing it but his thick accent coupled with his fractured English are leaving me scratching my head over what these two things might be. Anyone know so I can take the car to a reputable shop and ask them to check ___________?
--
Invite friends. Hang out. Get PAID! Experience the next level in social

-