Accessory Lights

I got some button lights go out in my Intrigue. Almost half of the radio and half of the lower auto AC buttons are now dark. Does the fact that they all went out within the same couple of weeks indicate
some electrical problem?
Also, I removed the AC control and noticed that the bulbs are tiny incandescent ones (size T-1 1/4, I think) soldered on the circuit board. Does anyone know where I can find them for both accessories?
TIA
Neo wrote:

Nah. Probably just normal wear.

I get all my tiny bulbs from Radio Shack.
"=?x-user-defined?Q??= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q??="

I haven't tried RS yet. Any clue on the bulbs' specs?
Thanks.
Neo wrote:

No. They are probably 12 volts though.