Add an MP3 CD Changer for 2000+ Impala?

Has anyone attempted to add a cd changer to an impala. I was wondering if there were any mp3 changers on the market that could be hooked into my existing Delco radio. I know you can hook them up with an RF modulator
but several changers suggest that they work in the factory radio, like the SSI America Neo Changer.