add seat memory to 97 bonneville ssei

hi,

i read some where that some bonnevilles had memory seats, (maybe the last couple of production years), and i was wondering if there is any way to retro fit that function ionto my 97 bonneville?

thanks, peter

Reply to
peter

The only Bonneville's to have the memory seats were the last generation (2000-2005). As for retrofitting your Bonneville for this feature, I would assume it would entail a great amount of work. I'm not even sure which computer module controls the seat memories. I guess you could go to a car junk yard and look for a Buick LaSabre (same car as the Bonneville), and see if any of those cars had the memory seats, but other then that, I have no clue. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing that modification to a Bonneville.

Reply to
80 Knight

i was hoping that maybe the wiring harness had the plug and all it might be is a little black box or something like that. i think yo are right about alot of work...its not going to be me if so :)

I'm not even sure

probably a good reason why, eh ?

thanksa, peter

Reply to
pm

I don't know if you can add just memeory seats in a 97 Bonneville.......on my Buick the memory seats was also tied in with the Memeory for the outside mirrors, heat /ac/ and radio memory functions as well.

harryface

91 Bonneville 318,476 05 Park Avenue 84,789
Reply to
Harry Face