adding factory BOSE system to 1999 Intrigue

Hello, I can get my hands on a factory BOSE cd/cass/radio with a factory BOSE amp. My car now just has a cassette/radio. The 30 pin plugin matches both radios. But will this amp and bose radio wire
into my existing factory wiring ??? Some say yeh other no. Some say they have to wire it from the factory with the amp wiring, if not NO go. Does the wiring for the amp in the trunk too like the Grand Prix's ?? Cuz I looked at mine in the trunk and cant' find any existing wiring like that. I don't want to buy this if it is going to be a grueling process to wire in. Any thoughts or suggestions ?? Just trying to get a straight correct answer. Thanks!!
ya need the speakers and WIRING too.
I have owned Bose 901's since 1977 So I kinda like Bose, but their car audio is only so-so
And DEFINITELY NOT worth thr $$ or effort to retrofit in a car.

You have to do more wiring for it to work. If you still want to I'm sure I could find the schematics for you.
Thanks guys. Yeh that is WAY too much work. I did get the schematic diagrams for both types. Not worth it in my opinion.