ADDITIVES

Every few months I dump a container of ( STP ) fuel injector cleaner in my gas tank.
This in spite of the fact that my owners manual says "you really don't need this stuff"
Am I wasting my money ?
Does this stuff acrtually work ?
<rj>
Chevron Techron is supposed to do the best job for that.

-
Chevron Is some good stuff, or that Seafoam is good too Autozone and Carquest sells that.