Advice Wanted: 91 Toronado Trofeo, I'm Considering Buying

Advice Wanted: 91 Toronado Trofeo, I'm Considering Buying
Any advice/information considering this car would be greatly appreciated.
It has 130,000 miles.
Reportedly no mechanical problems. Serviced every 3000 miles.
Thanks in advance.
Cory
Nice car! We've had one since '93.
A few common problems with that model that you should check:
- Rust on front lip of hood. Had mine replaced under warranty once and have seen rust bubbles or holes on every other Trofeo I've seen.
- Headlight doors inoperative.
- Auto-leveling suspension inoperative. Easy to test by putting something heavy in the trunk. You should hear the compressor kick in.
- Remote keyless entry still work?
These cars have oodles of gadgets, so be sure to check everything out. Dealers (at least the ones I've checked) don't carry parts for this car anymore since it's over 10 years old.
Our Trofeo has been the best car we've ever owned. And still looks fabulous.
Good luck.

I had a 91 Trofeo - best car I ever owned. Lots of parts at the wreckers (but most things can be repaired by yourself) other than electronics.
I upgraded the keyless entry to a Clifford alarm with remote unlock etc..

Considered buying a 91 Toronado when I bought the car I got now. If I knew I was gonna have the car this long I would of bought the SSE.
Everynow & then I see a Toro, some look great others look like hell.
Good Luck.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~273,777 miles_~_~_ ~_~_