Air Bag Light

2000 Chev. Venture
The air bag light has come on and now stays on. I am trying to figure out what is the cause of this. the Van was just given to me and I do not have any of the
manuals for it (yet). This is the first vehicle I have had with air bags.
Thanks in advance for your help.
ChrisGW
ChrisGW wrote:

bad connection somewhere or in fact a bad bag.
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert

Translation = take it back to dealer this may be covered.
--
1984 RZ350

Cannot afford guess work, this needs to be scanned with a full function scanner for SIRS error codes and repaired by a professional.

-