Air conditioner in my Olds

Air conditioner in my Olds is not blowing out cool air. Compressor cluctch seems like it is not engaging. I checked pressure with manofold gauge and
couldn't get any pressure reading. Can you solve this problem for me. Thank you
AC man wrote:

Shouldn't you be able to figure it out? After all, you're the "AC man"
Ian

a) Manifold gauge not connected/operated properly. b) System empty. c) Ambient temperature when connected below 0* F.

I think you just did. Sound like no charge in it so clutch will not engage. Be sure to find the leak or it will happen again. There are other possibilities, but that is the most likely on a newer model Could be seals, cold be a few other things but none of us can see it or test it from a computer.