air conditioning

Could somebody tell me the definition of the terms: C60 and CJ3 as applied to air conditioning for a 1995 Chevy Lumina? What are they and how do I know I have either one of these? Thanks

Reply to
Frank

If the codes are listed on the RPO tag (probably in he trunk) , the vehicle is equipped as such.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Without doing any research and just right off the top of my head, I believe the CJ3 is the manual dual-zone climate control with seperate temperature sliders for the driver and passenger. The C60 is the manual single-zone climate control with only one rotary temperature knob.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Maxwell