Air Pump & Air Injector Manifold Removal on 454

How do you plug the holes in exhaust manifold after removing air pump and air injectors on chevy 1988 chevy 454. What size plugs or alternative method
thanks

when I was in high school. The dealer actually 'bent over' and crimped the air tubes. Eventually they leaked and made a racket.
Another dealer almost choked when I asked how to plug the holes telling me 'that's illegal!'. Heck, I just wanted to stop a leak.
Eventually I pulled one of the 'pieces' off the manifold and got a plug from a plumbing supply store that fit the size and threads and screwed them in. Then when I had the manifold off I used a drill with a grinding ball to grind off what was protruding into the exhaust.
If you go looking for something to plug the hole, DON'T let on what it's for. Or if you do, say it's for a motor that was pulled from a car and now runs a generator or something else.