Air Ride on 2000 LeSabre

Hello. Is there an aftermarket rear shock that will fit my 2000 LeSabre? I can't find anything except factory, but I think my compressor is shot as well. Is
there some way to test the compressor? I found that it was unplugged at the 4 pole plug. I re-connected the plug and started the engine, but didn't hear the pump kick in. I'm not real sure that is a proper test though because my '95 LeSabre pump kicked in out of the blue a few times when I thought that was dead as well.The car has 122k and is hopping right or left when hitting bumps in the road and bottoming out with passengers or extra weight in the trunk. I found oil leaking from one of the shocks, so I'm sure they are stock and worn out. Thanks.
--
J Wald

"You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.... "

www.napaonline.com seems to list them. Have a look there.

Like HLS said, Napa is a good bet, of if you're in the USA, AutoZone. You can really find them at any parts supplier. As for the pump, it won't come on unless it needs to add air to the rear shocks. If you want to test it, turn the car on, and sit on the trunk for a few minutes, and see if it comes on. If the pump is shot, you could also replace the shocks with regular non-air shocks, just tell Napa (or whatever parts place) what you want, they'll have it.

Delco part number 504-547