Air Shocks 02 LeSabre

Have a 02 LeSabre, 48k miles. Factory installed rear air shocks seem very soft. Car continues to bounce after I push down on rear corner.

Repair shop says sees no damage or wear on shocks so doesn't suggest replacement. If I insist, they say cost: $215 ea for parts plus labor = $600 total for the pair installed.

Would love to have any comments or suggestions.

TIA!

Reply to
grinder

Shep

Mine does not bounce. They did tighten up the suspension in 01. Still not sports car, but lo longer the puffy ride of the past.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski