Air Shocks 02 LeSabre

Have a 02 LeSabre, 48k miles. Factory installed rear air shocks seem very soft. Car continues to bounce after I push down on rear corner.
Repair shop says sees no damage or wear on shocks so doesn't suggest
replacement. If I insist, they say cost: $215 ea for parts plus labor = $600 total for the pair installed.
Would love to have any comments or suggestions.
TIA!
The std Lesabre suspension is very soft, there most likely is no problem here.

-

Mine does not bounce. They did tighten up the suspension in 01. Still not sports car, but lo longer the puffy ride of the past.