ALCL LOCATION 90 LESABRE

I cannot seem to find my ALCL diagnostic terminal. I know it is supposed to be under the dash to the left of the steering wheel, but it is not there. I have torn my dash half apart looking for it and still cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea where this thing is.

Reply to
FBIRD455

On my 90 model lesabre, it was underneath the dash, just to the left of the electronic climate control panel

to be under the dash to the left of the steering wheel, but it is not there. I have torn my dash half apart looking for it and still cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea where this thing is.

Reply to
Me

Under the center of the dash, just in front of the floor air outlets you will see a rectangular opening, it's hiding in there.

Reply to
Chuck B.