Alero

2001 Alero with 81000 km, loaded... any comments about concerns?
curious

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:31:08 GMT, - Mr.C.J.-

unless you're so dirt poor that the $17000 neon 7 years ago is only worth $1995
there is a down side to all this :(
Vuarra
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 02:52:56 GMT, - Mr.C.J.-

Oh. Fair enough :)
I was just commenting that for those of us who bought a used car earlier on, before the cheap flood of used cars, royally got the shaft. Hell, my 87 Regal is worth more than my wife's 97 Neon.
Vuarra

But your 87 Regal is also a "real" car, not the tin cans they produce today. Cars nowadays are almost the equivelent of Chinet paper plates...use 'em and toss them.