Am i smarter now???

Good golly, i remember running out of gas more than once, and having to push my car, by myself, for a block or 2.

Have you ever had to do this?

Or gotten a flat tire, in the middle of nowhere?

Reply to
SSDUSER

i have had both plus some, i was delivering pizza to BFE and i started to sputer, i was thinking i could make it, but no such luck. i ran out of gas and coasted off to the side, right where i pulled off was a bunch of scrap metal which popped both right tires. that was not the end though. when i got out to start walking up the road i locked my doors, but left my keys sitting in the ignition. so i was going to call my boss to tell him, then call AAA well there was no bloody signal. damn cell phones. the only good thing was it wasn't raining, it was a mild

85 degrees with 95% humidity.
Reply to
urb's91

I have never run out of gas or toilet paper. When I have a flat tire I would prefer that it be in the middle of nowhere so I can work on it alone safely.

Reply to
eddy eagle

Mmmmm yes...had a toilet paper incident once. Had a stomach ache and had to pull off into a rest area... Last thing on my mind was making sure TP was on the roll as I was puking out my butt.

BUT that is what socks are for right??? And now there are plenty of Wendy's napkins in the glovebox for just that occasion.

Reply to
Eightupman

rule number 1- look before you sit, or just take it like a man and wipe it with your hand.

Reply to
urb's91

Pushed my 68 Buick home from K-Mart. which is about 7 blocks down the side streets. It wouldn't start. No sound from the starter. Tried starting it every block we stopped at to rest, nothing happen. Push it up in front of the neighbors house, turn the key & Varooom it starts right up !

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~283,783 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Eightup wrote : And now there are plenty of Wendys napkins in the glovebox for just an occasion.

Oh, you got Biggie Napkins to go along with your Biggie Fries !? LOL.

I have a roll of Bounty paper towels in the trunk. I used to have the steel paper towel holder screwed to the inside of the trunklid, but removed it when I got the SSE trunklid carpet liner insert.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~283,783 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

sho nuff!!!

Reply to