Another GM Recall

http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2010/06/08/con-gm-recall.html?ref=rss

On 08/06/2010 3:28 PM, Jan L wrote:

A whole lot bigger than that. 1.5 million going back almost 5 years. Yep, GM should be persecuted like Toyota.... oops, that means we now get to pay for more GM screw ups. Hold that thought as the cracked manifold issue could still come up.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sizing-up-gms-latest-recall-2010-06-08
But it does mean GM being so screwed up fits right in with government. No one else will have them. They just keep on sucking.
--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.

Once again our goofy friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL