Another headache for GM

"Although GM admitted that an employee had forged evidence..." GM is an ongoing example of sheer stupidity in action. How much longer until they
run themselves out of existence? Christmas '06? Survival to contract talks '07 (if that long)?
Another headache for GM http://money.cnn.com/2006/04/24/smbusiness/gm_fsb/index.htm
-- "I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."
John Wayne
GM can only hope the jury is not comprised of Toyota owners, those guy will believe anything they hear about GM ;)
mike hunt

Cut it out Mike. Toyota buyers are sensible people. They just don't want the hassles historically associated with GM ownership.