Anti-Lock stays on???

I replaced a right front wheel hub/bearing assembly that was making noise and now the Anti-Lock light stays on. I thought maybe I got a bad hub/bearing assembly so I replaced it again with another new one. Anti-Lock
light still stays on. Does this light have to be reset somehow, or is there something still wrong with the ABS?
Thanks for any comments. Phil
I forgot to mention this car is a 2001 Bonneville.

Get it scanned on an abs capable scanner and see what the code is.

-

noise
Anti-Lock
there
Bet the sensor wire got messed up. Pull the tire/rim off and follow the sensor leads. Look for breaks and damage. Doesn't take much to cause problems. Even rust/dirt can throw some of them out of whack and turn on the light.
-
Have the codes pulled and see what the problem really is. Just because you worked on one wheel doesn't mean something else got trashed. Have the light reset and see if it comes back....

Can this Anti-lock light be reset by disconnecting the battery?

no. them days are over...a tech2 or equiv. obd scanner is needed to erase codes or gather data stream....bad news is, dealers normally charge an hour labor even if it never goes to a tech and is erased by the service writer in 5 mins.....good news is, your brakes just reverted to normal brake mode which worked well for decades. i am NOT saying you should not have the syst. repaired. just saying you shouldnt be concerned about driving it to the shop of your choice..................kjun, a firm believer in ABS. saved my bones from a speeding red lite runner years ago.