Any idea how burnout donuts would affect power steering?

In a hypothetical situation, if a hypothetical 2.8 V6 cadillac were doing burnout donuts, how would it be possible for said hypothetical power steering module to be FUBAR'd?
any ideas? I'm ASE A1 A8 and I can't figure (this hypothetical) situation out.

Hypothetically, it maketh no sense.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Raynaud wrote:

Actually hypothetical car is a RWD Cadillac CTS with the 2.8. So please, don't be an asshole.
only FWD car I have seen do a burnout, is a friend driving his dad's 1972 Cadillac Eldorado, with a 500 cubic inch V-8 (1975)
I was riding with him one day, and he tried that stunt, and managed to destroy one of the FWD half shafts
Is this on your Momma's car?
LOL
Harry Face wrote:

Let's just say it isn't owned by the original poster.
On Wed, 31 May 2006 12:03:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

Someone spends Caddy kind of coin and then ends up with a.... 2.8L engine??????? What a joke. Damn what a joke. Shame even.
SgtSilicon wrote:

Welllll... it could be a Cimarron (Cavalier in drag...)
nate
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Cranking the wheel to the stop(s) on a FWD car AND flooring it? Pretty easy really. Look for a new PS pump.