Anybody Here Actually Read the Higgins/Canuck/Mike Tagteam?

Other than those 3 of course. Once in a blue moon I open a Higgins post. Think he's posted a few useful ones - to me that is. I don't know if others find his c&p's captivating.
And I don't much care. You know, "do your own thing." But I'm a bit curious. Seems a little odd.
--Vic
Vic Smith wrote:

Do your own thing Vic, I will.
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

On 06/11/2010 04:44 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

I only see them when I've configured a new computer and for whatever reason have started a new newsreader config rather than copying over my old one.
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

One is in my kill file (the only one there too) I read the other two on occasion. Higgins is mostly postings of information available elsewhere, but he saves me time searching for it.
On 11/06/2010 11:27 AM, Vic Smith wrote:

You don't like free speach? Hm, must be an Obamanite liberal unionist that thinks America owes GM/UAW. You have your rights to your opinions, we have the rights to ours. You are just going to have to put up with it.
Untel GM stops sucking taxpayers dollars once and for all, they will just be...
GM, they keep on sucking.
In Canada GM was #4 and falling, even Chrysler just outsold GM.
--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.

Vic Smith wrote:

I kill thread them all on sight, plus several more.
On 11/06/2010 8:09 PM, Paul wrote:

Good for you.
--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.

Mike Hunt has been in my killfile for several years. He is the only one there and will stay there.