Anyone able to identify this GM fuseblock for which model/years ?

Hi Chaps,
This fuseblock moulding is used in Australia on various models from 1984 to 1993 or 1995 and I am told it comes from USA,
I'm curious to know which US GM models used it and what years ?
The part numbers on the plastic mouldings can be 92017433, 92030036 or 92044799 and it is the genuine GM part as the GM logo is on elft hand side underlined. ie It doesnt seem to be a delco remy part...
* VK/VL Commodore FuseRails that wont warp or melt with fuse failure indication