Anyone else joining "Toyota Anonymous"?

If I told you that my girlfriend is running away from a boring loser that drives a little Toyota... smoker, couch potato and bullshitter.
My ex-wife too drives a little Toyota, so may sort of call us the
first seed for "Toyota Anonymous." I'm gonna put out the idea...
We want a world full of choices and fun, where you can ride a bike locally, and don't depend on the car for everything. The only commitment may be something like, "We are free from an idiotic lifestyle, but now we are free."
THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
"Never buy a Toyota before trying a bicycle!"
wrote in message

Doesnt sound like Toyota's fault to me.

glegroups.com...
Well, more and more doctors are recommending that you challenge your mind, which is obviously not the case when you drive an automatic Toyota, and that mental dumbness leads to become a loser waiting to die.
Had he bought a little Mazda Miata --or at least a motorcycle-- he may have been transformed and thus I wouldn't have a girlfriend.
In message

more likely to die of the roads than a car driver.
--
Clive

However those stats don't realistically indicate where the fault lies in those accidents.
Idiots in cars carry more than their fair share of blame due to aggression toward bikers.

Clive

No, but the use of stats regarding motorcyclists is commonly not impartial.
writes

Let cyclists and motorcyclists be protected by the same laws applied in Holland toward cyclists: THE CAR IS AT FAULT UNLESS PROVEN INNOCENT.

for trouble spots, like junctions.
--
Clive

That prejudicial attitude of yours is rampant among inept drivers.
writes

There are inept pedestrians, inept car drivers, inept truck drivers and inept bike and motorcycle riders. No one group is free of incompetents.

Yeah, but some are more deadly than others. Semis are most dangerous but they are well trained. Then come the SUVs and they know and don't care about driving.
wrote in message writes

Then, there are the offensive moomie-van drivers.

In reality the lionesses are more dangerous than the King of the Jungle.
But they do it so their cubs are safe.

Don't believe the tabloids. They even go around here without helmet, and have seen a few of those accidents right in front of my door. One was a beautiful lady that was broadsided on her scooter by a guy running the light, probably on the phone.
Do you have that problem in the UK too?
In message

--
Clive