Anyone got a modern P/N for pitman shaft seal?

Looking for a Pitman shaft seal for a Saginaw "offset" integral power assist type steering box. Actual application is a '55 Studebaker Commander sports coupe but I believe that this box was also used on
contemporary GM applications. I also think that the stock "seal" was actually a felt packing retained by a thin steel washer but have been told that a modern lip type seal is available. Can anyone provide me with a part number that I can order at my FLAPS, alternately dimensions of the shaft and bore? I could tear down my spare box to find the latter but I will not have access to it until the weekend and I was hoping to just replace the seal in the car this weekend if I can as I'm kind of jonesing to drive the car.
thanks much,
nate
--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

-
Per the Lares corp. catalog it appears that a '53 Chevy is similar but not exactly the same. that's about the best I can do...
nate