Anyone know about ALL the inputs to GM radios?

I have a 2004 Olds Silloette with the combination CD/Cassette Radio unit in it. I believe they use the same unit in vanís equiped with ONSTAR and when you use the phone, etc. the sound comes out the radio
speakers so my question is: Is there some place to find out what the full wiring diagrams for the radio and is it possible to do as GM does and hook up my cell phone and/or DVD player to play through the radio speakers?
I have much experience in electronics, etc. so technical explainations or schmatics would be fine and not greek to me...lol.
Thanks for any help.
‚úĖ
"cynchuck" wrote: > I have a 2004 Olds Silloette with the combination CD/Cassette > Radio unit in it. I believe they use the same unit in van's > equiped with ONSTAR and when you use the phone, etc. the sound > comes out the radio speakers so my question is: > Is there some place to find out what the full wiring diagrams > for the radio and is it possible to do as GM does and hook up > my cell phone and/or DVD player to play through the radio > speakers? > > I have much experience in electronics, etc. so technical > explainations or schmatics would be fine and not greek to > me...lol. > > Thanks for any help.
Send me an email address. I have something that may interest you...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ