Anyone know where to get decent touch up paint?

I went to several auto parts stores and can;t find any. They all seem to carry Plast-i-kote, which would be fine except they don't list the 203c color for my wife's Impala and the 9088 color for my S-10 cosses to
plastikote 1597 red in the book, then on the shelf 1597 is silver.
Try http://www.paintscratch.com If they don't have, they will mix it for you............ -Walt

GM dealer parts department would be the best place..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
I asked them once and they did not sell spray cans. I need to sand and repaint the bottom of my tailgate on the inside where it is rusting from being scraped up.

""bottom of my tailgate"" and ""Rusting"" This is not a touch-up operation, it's a panel repair. Try looking for an Auto Body Paint Supplier in your local yellow pages. You will get an exact match of paint and it will be cheeper than the auto stores. And don't forget to treat the rusted metal if it's not rusted thru.