Anyone recommend a 305 - 335 stroker ?

I have a good running 305 and the cam is just showing wear .. I ripped her apart a the block is like new.. the heads are good and didn't smoke at all
on start up etc. I was thinking of making a stroker 335. I was told I had to take the pistons out and use 350 pistons and rods.. use the 305 heads..yes redo the main bearings etc deglaze the walls etc. If this is true or any advice you have would be great..

There is only one way to arrive at that displacement with a 305. You get a specially machined 400 crankshaft, rods, and pistons to match, bore your engine 0.030 over and use most of your stock parts. This is how you take a 350 and make it a 383, the difference is you start with a 350 block.
Your 305 has the same crank and rods as a 350 from the factory. The difference is the 350 has a 4 inch bore, and you can't bore a 305 that big.
I would have somebody mike your bores to see just how worn they are before buying anything. I found that if I tried to get away without boring an engine while I had it apart, it was only a couple of years before I wished I had bored it.

modifications. You'd be much better off finding a 350 or even a 327(scarce) to gain power and long-term dependability. The 305 block is just not a strong unit. s
what about sticking HO heads 14014416 on a 283 block.I have 3 of these..one runs..but has the soft valves..

I was teasing lol... I'll just rebuild the motor in it. It run great but needs a new cam, lifters.. I thought while I was in there..to chage head gaskets etc...never know...knowing my luck I'd get her back together and it would blow gaskets lol.. ceers and thanx for the heads up..I almost put these on a 350...