anyone remember winston tires?

Does anyone remember when Winston Tires went out? I was trying to figure out how old my boat trailer tires are...... thanks...

On 8/21/2011 8:10 PM, snipped-for-privacy@rlfarms.com wrote:

Tire dating is standardized (via DOT) and there should be explanations of the date code structure on the web. If your tires don't have the standard date codes, they are probably too old...
--
I'm never going to grow up.