Anyone use Regular gas 87oct in 3.8 supercharged

With the gas prices so high I tried regular 87 octane . I don't hear any ping and it seams to run fine. Anyone else have the 3.8 supercharged motor
that has tried lower octane gas.

Just don't floor it.

knock sensor and will retard timing to adapt.
2005 Monte Carlo ss

You can always try Ethanol gas instead of regular. I have tried it for a month before on my Bonneville SSEi while keeping track on gas cost. During summer month, you may hear engine knocking. Especially while you are driving in between a walls or tunnel. Personally, I would not do it again because you are taking away the joy of power, acceleration and not to mention a potential engine damage. The difference in gas cost is negligible.