Anyone work for a GM dealer in Canada?

    Looking for experienced parts counter people? I need a change of scenery... :)

John Reece wrote:

You could come and replace any one of the lazy asses that work at our back counter!
Ian
shiden_kai wrote:

Sweet. Sign me up... Been looking for employment websites for Vancouver B.C.... but can't find anything good... Don't know if the wife wants to move... but I sure as hell do... :)
Because of Bush?

Scott Buchanan wrote:

No... I'd just like to live somewhere else for a few years I think...