are stock HEI weights available?

Hi all
I have a GM HEI distributor that weights are no longer available for (1979 Chevy 250 I-6.) I do not like the aftermarket weight kits (Mr. Gasket etc.) with their light weight weights. I have a selection of
springs available to me so I am not all that concerned with the EXACT OEM weight. Also, I have the distributor on a Jeep 258 so obviously it's not a stock application anyway.
Are OEM weights available which will physically fit my distributor? Is there a guide anywhere showing the various weights and what the differences are between them? I'm usually pretty good at searching this type of thing out but I'm stumped on this one.
Thanks in advance. Doug
You might want to give these guys a call http://www.kendrick-auto.com/ignition.htm - they carry all sorts of distributor parts list a number of obscure older items. They don't list weights sopecifically, but they say they can do rebuilds for #'s matching cars. If they don't have, they might have a lead for ya.
--
V8Z
Chevy V6 powered '66 Datsun Roadster