Are the trolls happy??

Page 1 of 2
Hello, all
I have reason to believe that when you (anyone) decides to piss off some trolls, they TRY to attack your computer. Coincidently to beating a troll
at thier own game...my old e-mail account had to be closed due to someone spamming me continuously with viruses. I am not sure but the term "killfile" comes to mind. Luckily new e-mail addys are easy to get. I had a computer geek buddy of mine trace the viruses back through to two IP's.....funny thing...they match IP's from posts on these message boards.
I shake my head in disgust to people who can't take what they dish out.
This will not stop me from posting, but posters beware.
I thought you are such the valuable member of the armed forces.
Well Mr Rocket Science, what makes you beyond reproach?
Are you the guilty party that forwarded all of these viruses and worms? If you are, I extend my thanks to your cockamamie idea of excitement!

equipment will be confiscated and they will serve time in a prison. Others who have tried this are in prison, hope they all like lots of sex.
Beware of what? You really attempt to make a reader shake in their boots after reading your idle threats!
He purports to have a head to shake in disgust that is nothing more than a big zit on top of his neck.
Who is calling whom a geek?
Mr. "eightupman" is allegedly a soldier that doesn't know how to take orders. Amazingly he has too much idle time as a soldier. He is no more a soldier as Bubba Clinton or Al Gore!
If by chance he may be a soldier, the Office of Homeland Security needs to know about his demeanor.
He must hero worship Al Gore. Like his mentor Al Gore dreamed of creating the internet, he also will boast about his far fetched dreams how he creates money as a soldier to pay civilian salaries. He has to be bored being like a rug ... walked on. Will the world experience "Revenge of the Nerds" again?
If "IT" is reading this don't be afraid to quit lying like a rug.
If he thinks his posts are believable, it is possible he is about as credible selling swamp land or trusting him on a date with your daughter!
He is probably incarcerated as a inmate in some prison or a kook for the criminally insane in a nut house looking for demented thrills.
There is very little that can be done with his type. He has to be lonely for a friend.
Yes his repertoire of expletives leaves him room to vacillate each and every time he posts.
He lacks any respect for anyone making a simple request without expletives posted on this newsgroup.
If he would ever be willing to back up his super ego boasts, do not believe "It's" posts until that event.

raved like a madman

Ken, your various aliases of Charge and non_cusser fool no-one, except possibly yourself. Your aliases certainly make a fool of you! You are truly a pathetic excuse for a human being. You must be very lonely because you are constantly crying out for attention.
First, you commented that only pitiful losers resort to name calling when they get frustrated at being constantly outwitted. Then you proved your own theory by posting numerous posts calling other more intelligent people various names.
Then you were critical of grammatical errors in posts until it was pointed out to that your own posts were rife with grammatical errors. The name calling started again.
Next you stated that you had killfiled eightupman. Ken, you are now a proven liar as well as a fool because you would not be responding to eightupman if his posts were in your killfile.
We see through you Ken. Perhaps a visit to your psychologist would help you deal with that massive inferiority complex you exhibit. But then again, perhaps you deserve that complex, because time and time again you prove your inferiority. ;-)
Best of Luck with your mental health Ken.

Dean, is that you?!
Doc
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050508070509090509070602 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
"Doc" wrote:
--------------050508070509090509070602--
Hi!

No better troll existed than Checkmate. That was industrial strength stuff there. If he hadn't posted everything X-No-Archive, you could see his mind-boggling work in the group many months ago.
I don't know how s/he did it...but in a way I kinda miss ol' Checkydoodles...

If that's true I feel sorry for you...but only so much, 'cause it's only usenet.

Everybody's been a troll at some point, of that much I am certain.

TMI
You really don't want to post that information to a public forum. Heaven knows what loonies are out there. Computer virii and other fun things can be limited in the scope of their negative effect...just turn the power off. Some loony coming to your house is not quite as easy to turn off.

Taking a turn away from the believable end.

You ain't a fool and I rather doubt you need pity. That much is true. You, are, however, a troll and the merit of anything you have to say is VERY questionable.
William
wrote in message <snippage>

William.......Checkmate was without a doubt the largest waste of bandwidth this newsgroup, and possibly many others, has ever had to endure. His endless, mind-numbing spew served only to chase away some of the most helpful posters in this group. This can be a great place to come to seek information, but when the helpful people are attacked endlessly by nitwits with nothing better to do......especially clueless nitwits, God, I hope people never followed some of the advice Checkmate handed out...........Well, the helpful people will go away, and what you're left with is.....Checkmate. Pretty sorry trade-off if you ask me. I'd take Dean any day. Ed
"Ed White" wrote
I'd take Dean

Dean 'was' one of the clueless nitwits.
Ian

was actually pretty funny at times. Bob

Could be forged, but on Rogers? I doubt it.
William "The Guesser" Walsh

please, do tell what the IP's are. inquiring minds wants to know

You need to read up on the latest onslaught of email worms that have been spreading. This has nothing to do with personal attacks, it's a problem millions of people have been having for the past month. B

Only a sucker would let himself get overwhelmed by spamers/hackers.

Eightup,
Anyone who posts to usenet groups with a valid e-mail address in the message header is asking for trouble not only from rogue losers with nothing else to do, but the multitude of spambots who peruse usenet groups vacuuming up addresses to be used for spamming purposes. Had you never used a valid e-mail address in ther first place, you never would have had a problem.
Doc

snipped-for-privacy@newemail.com says...

Trolls and that kind of computing ability are usually not related. Mutually exclusive would be a more correct correlation.
I have to say that this messege isn't going to stop it, as I am now also getting 40-100 virus's a day also. I just delete them, what's the big deal? Anyone can see if it's a virus, so just hit the delete button. Unfortunately, this is common today, and there is NOTHING that can be done about it at the present time.
Cheers, Edward Murray

This is not a personal attack. You are the dumbass who used his real email address on a newsgroup !! are you insane ? Never ever put your real email addy in the newsgroups unless you love to be a target, and it sounds like you earned the right to be aimed at.
You are getting hundreds of virus sent to you because you neglected to protect yourself, and therefore you must be either ignorant of the realities of the internet, or just plain dumb. There are millions of people all around the world right now that are getting attaked worse that you are, by the same virus, and it is old news to people who know anything about the internet.
Get your buddy the geek to tell you the facts of life before you spout off about how "someone is attacking" you personnaly.
If you cant protect yourself, dont come crying to us. go away and sulk somewhere else !
Buzz Lightbeer, others All interesting concepts. IF you had paid attention to previous posts AND noted that my e-mail address was not entirely real, (granted, any slug could translate what it was, but a program would not) you then would truly see and understand what is going on. I am well informed of the worms and viruses running amuck on the net. There are only a handfull of posters that get the idea here. If this was NOT a personal attack then the IP's (sorry I will not stoop to that level to give them out) would be different EVERY time. The e-mails are originated from a spam generating program (such as the Ultimate E-mail Bomber) from two separate IP's. So perhaps those without a clue should just not answer certain posts.
To all others who get it, I apologize for being a concerned poster. I like to help people out just as most others do.