Article: How to Use Published Engine Oil Data to Select Your Engine Oil

Hi Gang,

If anyone is interested. I just uploaded a new tech. paper for my manager.

Title: How to Use Published Engine Oil Data to Select Your Engine Oil Subtitle: Creating a Composite Engine Oil Evaluation System

It's free (for a while, I guess) and great for newbies to engine oil tech. data. It was all new to me, since I'm just a computer guy. You veterans out there will probably find it a simple review. The desciption says high school algebra is a requirement.

Anyway, the signup is here:

Enjoy!

Regards,

Frank, Webmaster

PS. Could you let me know if you have any trouble accessing the system? email: webmaster at engineoilselector dot com

Reply to
Frank

Nice try - DO NOT go to this site to sign up. It's just an attempt to get valid email addresses.

Rich B

I am very saddened by this reply. I regret posting it.

I don't understand why you think this is a "just an attempt to get valid email addresses."

Last time I checked, you need a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS to be on AN EMAIL list. No? What's the big deal?

Either you can download an informative article on engine oil and/or you can sign up to be on an announcement list for a new motor oil product. Aren't some of the people here interested in motor oil? Don't GM vehicles use motor oil?

My God, I am just the Webmaster here trying to test a new site. I thought letting you guys know about a new article that the company I work for has published would be a nice gesture in exchange for a little feedback on the site's document delivery process.

Here you go. Here is the direct l> Nice try - DO NOT go to this site to sign up. It's just an attempt to

Reply to
Frank

We all already get hundreds of SPAM email messages every day. We don't need any more...even if they are legitimate, the Spammers have made email a virtually useless tool any more.

Reply to
James C. Reeves