Article: How to Use Published Engine Oil Data to Select Your Engine Oil

Hi Gang,
If anyone is interested. I just uploaded a new tech. paper for my manager.
Title: How to Use Published Engine Oil Data to Select Your Engine Oil
Subtitle: Creating a Composite Engine Oil Evaluation System
It's free (for a while, I guess) and great for newbies to engine oil tech. data. It was all new to me, since I'm just a computer guy. You veterans out there will probably find it a simple review. The desciption says high school algebra is a requirement.
Anyway, the signup is here:
http://www.engineoilselector.com /
Enjoy!
Regards,
Frank, Webmaster
PS. Could you let me know if you have any trouble accessing the system? email: webmaster at engineoilselector dot com
Nice try - DO NOT go to this site to sign up. It's just an attempt to get valid email addresses.
I am very saddened by this reply. I regret posting it.
I don't understand why you think this is a "just an attempt to get valid email addresses."
Last time I checked, you need a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS to be on AN EMAIL list. No? What's the big deal?
Either you can download an informative article on engine oil and/or you can sign up to be on an announcement list for a new motor oil product. Aren't some of the people here interested in motor oil? Don't GM vehicles use motor oil?
My God, I am just the Webmaster here trying to test a new site. I thought letting you guys know about a new article that the company I work for has published would be a nice gesture in exchange for a little feedback on the site's document delivery process.
Here you go. Here is the direct link to the article. No SCARY email address request.
http://www.engineoilselector.com/MotorOil_2005-01-0301.pdf
Rich B wrote:

We all already get hundreds of SPAM email messages every day. We don't need any more...even if they are legitimate, the Spammers have made email a virtually useless tool any more.